Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-17-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Small Euro recliner

Any of you Winnie owners know where Winnebago gets the small Euro recliner with built-in footrest they use in the new Adventurer gas motorhomes. I am looking to purchase something for my Bounder and saw this on the Winnie website.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Check here

http:// http://www.eurorecliners.com/
450Donn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialh View Post
Any of you Winnie owners know where Winnebago gets the small Euro recliner with built-in footrest they use in the new Adventurer gas motorhomes. I am looking to purchase something for my Bounder and saw this on the Winnie website.
Here, this link will work better:

Swivel Chairs, Euro Swivel Chairs, Euro Recliners, Swivel Recliners

Here's a picture of Winnebago's recliner:

Winnebago Motorhomes - 2014 Journey - Euro Recliner
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:22 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialh View Post
This looks like the one Winnebago uses.

Flexsteel Furniture: Chairs & Recliners: Reclining Chair with Footrest (1610 RECV)
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

This manufacturer makes really great RV furniture ... we have had a glider rocker for about 7 years ... very comfortable and is holding up well

Lambright
skigramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

I have one on those new Adventure gas motorhome and thinking of selling my Euro Recliner. I'm currently in Florida. If interested lets discuss.
Kent0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Unhappy Small Euro recliner

Thanks to all for your replies. I now have several avenues to investigate. I live in a small town in the Midwest though and there aren't many furniture stores nearby. I was hoping to find something on the internet that I could purchase, without traveling a rather long way to sit in, that there was a consensus on, but that hasn't happened so I will wait until I go to Florida in January.

Kent0826 I might be interested, though I am curious why you are selling? Could you post a pic of your chair I can look at?
Old 11-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Reclining Chair with Footrest

Al,

I have a new Adventurer in which the chair comes standard. Two reasons I'm considering selling it: I don't particularly like the location of the chair - am thinking of just leaving the space blank. The other reason is that I'm tall and my feet hang out over the footrest so it's not my goto chair. Stay in touch if still interested come January.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	79587  
Kent0826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:28 AM   #9
Winnebago Owner

We replaced the "Euro Recliner" that was original equipment from Winnebago. The reason is, as was previously stated, that my feet hung out over the edge. We bought a "Stressless" (Ekornes) recliner with the separate foot rest. It swivels and reclines. It also is available with a tray (for a computer)that swings out of the way when not in use. It was available in many colors and three different sizes. The ottoman stores on the recliner when we travel.
Chocolate lab (Buster)
2007 Jeep Wrangler
codgerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
Winnebago Watcher

Small Euro recliner

Kent

Yes, I am interested. I would like to take this off the forum though so please email me your reply. ([email protected])

I still have a few questions like; what is the width outside to outside across the arms? My current euro recliner is 35 inches across the arms and it is too large for my space. It also has a separate foot rest and I just don't have room for it. Can you tell me the color and type of covering it has and give me the asking price? I am not interested in a recliner in the price range of the Ekornes models. I will share my Winter location with you in an email and maybe we can arrange something.