Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

I finished the Fisher Paykel install and was asked for a couple pictures, so am happy to include them. I wish I had thought to take a few before I installed it, but my coach had the typical 3 drawers under the stove (anyone need a couple drawers??)

Anyway, I hope these come out OK. I purchased the Dishdrawer from QHA Appliances in Florida ( http://www.qhaappliances.com/) and they did a good job shipping the unit to me in South Dakota. I did have a minor dent in the front face panel from shipping and they are arranging to send me a new one -- no big deal at all.

I posted some pictures on our blog at http://fulltimervwithrickandorinda.blogspot.com/ (will try to load them on IRV2 as well)

Thanks

2010 Winnebago Tour 42AD
rv rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I finished the Fisher Paykel install and was asked for a couple pictures, so am happy to include them. I wish I had thought to take a few before I installed it, but my coach had the typical 3 drawers under the stove (anyone need a couple drawers??)

Anyway, I hope these come out OK. I purchased the Dishdrawer from QHA Appliances in Florida ( http://www.qhaappliances.com/) and they did a good job shipping the unit to me in South Dakota. I did have a minor dent in the front face panel from shipping and they are arranging to send me a new one -- no big deal at all.

I posted some pictures on our blog at http://fulltimervwithrickandorinda.blogspot.com/ (will try to load them on IRV2 as well)

Thanks

2010 Winnebago Tour 42AD
Old 08-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I'm jealous. I picked up a dishdrawer on ebay from a surplus guy near Elkhart. Got the integrated type. Lichtsinn helped me get the proper drawer face to match our cabinets.

It's still sitting in my attic though. It's going to be quite a tearup, I plan to put it under our fridge. Not ideal, but it'll fit.

Oh not to have to hand wash dishes almost every night! (Two little kids generate a lot of dishes...)

tderonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Even though I wash the dishes on occasion, I am still not going to show DW this thread.

With that said, I wish I were as talented as to be able to install something like that. But, I'm a klutz when it comes to those type things.

Paper plates anyone?
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I was looking at doing the same. Would you please post the width of the dishwisher?
Old 08-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Nice job Rick - good documentation!

2005 Horizon 40AD, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
John_Canfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Our Fisher_Paykel dishdrawer is 23.5" wide and fits perfectly in the 2 drawer opening. I am sure this is because the dishwasher is an option in the Vectra and our Tour shares the same cabinet dimensions. At least that is what got me started thinking about this.

2010 Winnebago Tour 42AD
Old 08-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #8
Winnie-Wise

Very nice work! Don't let my wife see it.
Y-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote