Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2020, 02:59 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Need Awning Information

Good afternoon... we are new to the RVing community and we just bought a nice used 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V.

Unfortunately the awning seems to be damaged (most of canvas is missing and one arm has minor damage) - also main issue is motor is not working... just makes a clicking noise.

I was trying to find the series of the awning to order parts and the sticker is rubbed off where you can no longer read it. I know its a Dometic Weatherpro 18' but I don't know what series. All I can find through Winnebago manuals is Part # 143181-07-039A which doesn't seem to pull any information anywhere.

I am hoping someone in here with a 2004 Winnebago Brave 32V can help me.

Thanks!!!
VIPERCHICK12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)