Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-05-2005, 04:48 PM   #21
Winnebago Watcher

Jack w. , checked out your web site,,thanks for sharing, wife and I are newbs here..I think I like this stuff..
Also, mice cube is a real human way of handling that problem.
Ted O.

2000 Ford Lightning
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #22
Winnebago Camper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Godfather:
Took our new Suncruiser down to Laguna Seca Rec Area for the weekend and on the way home spotted a mouse under the passenger side of the carpeted floor. It escaped up behind the dash. Any suggestions on (1) how it got into the coach and (2) how to trap it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Godfather,

I just had the same problem in my coach. The dam little thing was leaving his dropping everywhere. We could even hear the bugger while we were sleep in the evenings...

Solution: took on of my RATZAPPERS from the garage and placed it in the coach (anywhere). He escaped once, but the second time around, he was fried!!! He was actually a pretty dam big mouse... don't believe it was a rat, but the biggest mouse I've caught to date. He was leaving fairly large droppings. Even both of my pekes (dogs) know something was up, but they are a little useless for catching mice!!!

I like the RATZAPPERS over the conventional traps because there's no mess to deal w/. Once the mouse or other creature enters the chamber he gets a good electrical yolt... then you simply pickup the unit and tilt it over the trash can and voila...
wildgrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote