Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-30-2006, 08:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

As I've posted before, the check valve was installed upside down in the current 2006 Vectras/Horizons equipped with the power hose reel. Today, I was e-mailed the latest service bulletin that we alerted Winnebago about earlier this month. Good work guys!!

2006 Itasca Horizon 40FD
BigTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:47 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

As I've posted before, the check valve was installed upside down in the current 2006 Vectras/Horizons equipped with the power hose reel. Today, I was e-mailed the latest service bulletin that we alerted Winnebago about earlier this month. Good work guys!!

2006 Itasca Horizon 40FD
Old 03-30-2006, 09:31 AM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

Nice catch Tracey....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 02:39 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Yes, Winnebago DOES listen - when one presents their case with facts instead of demands. This is my third Winnebago product, and my experience with Winnebago has been quite satisfying. They won't give away the farm, but they'll make it right if it's their responsibility.
RedT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:19 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Red T:
Yes, Winnebago DOES listen - when one presents their case with facts instead of demands. This is my third Winnebago product, and my experience with Winnebago has been quite satisfying. They won't give away the farm, but they'll make it right if it's their responsibility. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the post Red and I'm sure Winnebago appreciates that too. I also learned that our illustrious moderator, Rebelsbeach, is going to have his paint work re-done at the CDI factory and provided an all expense paid trip to get there and back. They really do care about the quality of their product and attempt every effort to make things right. Good job Winnie!!

2006 Itasca Horizon 40FD
Old 03-31-2006, 05:34 AM   #6
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Industries is on this website a lot and for good reason. You see Winnebago believes that "you" used very good judgment when you purchased their product and since they've given you that credit where it was due, they listen to everything you say.

When an owner presents the facts of a case and allows time for the situation be be addressed either immediately here or in the background, it's assured that problems get resolved quickly and Winnebago Industry products only get better.

Keep those cards and letters coming folks! It does matter.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 06:50 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I feel compelled to add my positive comments about my Winnebago experience. I purchased a used '98 Brave last summer, my first Winnebago product. It was a super clean, low mileage unit with a floor plan we liked. Trading up from a class C we are overwhelmed by the extensive storage available to us with this unit.

As I go through the unit I discoverer that Jerry (as in Jerry Rig) apparently was a previous owner. In attempting to straighten out some of the problems I have made numerous contacts to customer service thru the internet. Each and every time I have receive informative and straight forward answers to my questions usually within 24 hours. Thanks Winnebago for your responsiveness and assistance.
Kazoo Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:11 AM   #8
Winnebago Owner

Nothing else to add except, I agree!!

We have had very exceptional service from Winnebago!

I believe that Winnebagos are very well engineered, and are a great value for the money. I'm sure that some people would not agree with this, but thats my own evaluation.

Cheers!!

2004 Horizon 40AD
BucknJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 04:30 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

They even extended my warrenty for me when I was having problems with my electrical system, it turned out to be a wiring harness rubbing on a frame member, I can't say much bad about Winnebago, I know what brand my next one will be! Excellent customer service, they treat you like you treat them!