Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2020, 07:29 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

MAXXAIR 4500 Remote Control Vents - Review

I installed 2 of the Maxxair 4500 Remote control vent fans in my Minnie 29. WOW - -do I love these fans.

With both of us being "people of shorter stature" - the usual RV vents are a real pain in the butt to get to. Standing on the bed, finding the foot stool, and all that is now in the past. Grab the remote and set the fan - - done!

The remotes are truly beautifully designed with clear, logical LCD screen and buttons that are simple and logical.

Open/Close the lid
Choose blow out/blow in
Choose fan speed
Set temperature for auto operation.

Fantastic!

Our 2004 Minnie had only front and rear vents with no fans. I thought that was odd. But, now we can easily ventilate the rig properly.

The bad news is the cost, which is pretty steep - $329 each and I had to pay an installer to put them in as I can not do roof work. BUT.....I have scored major points with the wife! :0
DesertRatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent