Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Bob & Becky,

I suggest you contact Winnebago in Forest City about that dealer and they will tell you the same thing I did as that is where I got my information. Maybe you could ask them to tell this yo-yo dealer that he has to repair Winnebago Motorhomes as he signed contract to do so. Yes they will probably make you wait but that may be worth it to you.

Good Luck
Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #22
Winnie-Wise

I have bought from them three times this year --- always have good service from the parts department researching what I needed and quick shipping. I have always dealt with David --- he is super.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom-NC View Post
Bob & Becky,

I suggest you contact Winnebago in Forest City about that dealer and they will tell you the same thing I did as that is where I got my information. Maybe you could ask them to tell this yo-yo dealer that he has to repair Winnebago Motorhomes as he signed contract to do so. Yes they will probably make you wait but that may be worth it to you.

Good Luck

With their attitude I don't know if I want them to do any work on it.
lincoln30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #24
Winnebago Watcher

A perfect example on how to survive a downturn.

We had a DJ,since deceased, who used to say "anyone who is customer oriented and gives excellent customer service will have people knocking down their doors to shop there."
lincoln30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln30 View Post
With their attitude I don't know if I want them to do any work on it.
Absolutely my feelings. There are places only a few miles further that I can use and as I told them, I will never buy another coach from them again. If I pushed the issue, I can imagine the kind of service I would get.

Bob

2003 Itasca Suncruiser 38G Workhorse W22 8.1L, 2005 Grand Cherokee Toad
Bob/Becky D - VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #26
i

Thanks to everyone for all of the great comments about our dealership - Lichtsinn Motors.

Follow along with our dealership on Facebook! We love to see what our Friends are up to!

Just click LIKE on this page: Lichtsinn Motors - RV | Facebook

Happy RVing!
Lichtsinn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #27
Winnebago Watcher

Just took delivery of my 2011 Winnebago Vista from Lichtsinn last week. Living in Florida I shopped the local dealers, but they could not compete with the integrity, service and professionalism Ron and his staff demonstrated at every step. Just a wonderful experience.

Guido
11595gulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #28
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichtsinn1 View Post
Thanks to everyone for all of the great comments about our dealership - Lichtsinn Motors.

Follow along with our dealership on Facebook! We love to see what our Friends are up to!

Just click LIKE on this page: Lichtsinn Motors - RV | Facebook

Happy RVing!

"Wow" Always great to see a company monitoring the forums to get a feel for how there really doing and not just from the Dollar aspect.

Have to admit the little contact I've had with Casey so far as been nothing but a positive experience. So far so good.

Trap
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #29
Winnebago Owner

Just ordered some small parts from David today. He even said "no problem" to parts that were not on the parts diagram, a knob for the slide out pantry and steel glued in brackets for the top front clerance lights to replace those rusted out. He knew exactly what I needed, even told me the NAPA part number for the 5 minute epoxy gel they use to replace the brackets I ordered. Good people.
CJ7ole is offline   Reply With Quote