Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Lambright comfort Chairs, LLC

Have you done any business with this Indiana company - purchased chairs? If so, was it a pleasant experience? Have the chairs held up? Would like to hear of your experience if you have dealt with this company.

I want to replace the "Rest Easy" couch in my '04 Meridian with one of their much-more comfortable sofas.
RedT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

We purchased 2 of their wall hugger recliners for our former 5th wheel. Used them fulltime for about 5 years and no issues at all. We will be purchasing another chair this fall from them to put in the MH when we are back in the area. They build the furniture in their "factory" which is a pole barn type building next to their farm. They do have a phone in a booth outside (they are Amish) and you can leave a message and they will return your call. Should you be in the area they are located south of Shipshewana about 5 miles and then another mile east off the main road on a gravel lane (there are signs). When we bought our chairs the main building was closed with a note on the door directing us to their house next door. We went there and they were more then happy to come back and open up to show us everything they made and we ended up buying our chairs and our friends bought two as well.
They are a good company and nice people to do business with.

Phil
workinrvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Lambright Comfort Chairs

Thank you, Phil. We were there last month and were impressed with their chairs. Once we returned home, decided to order a sofa after looking at what is available in furniture stores here in Arizona.

So, will order this morning, and hopefully pick it up during the peak fall foliage - if we can figure out when that will be this year.

RedT, USAF Retired
'04 Itasca Meridian
'03 Jeep liberty
M&G Brake System
Old 08-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

We have been thinking of replacing our sofa with 2 of these wall hugger chairs, but not sure they will fit on the slide since the sofa side is not level with the floor. Can you tell us how my inches you need from the wall to the edge of the chair base? I think I have 32" of slide floor to work with.
Outbumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Howdy!

A couple of years ago we visited their store near Shipshewanna. We purchased a recliner loveseat, two recliner chairs and three end tables. We picked out the fabric and they made the furniture in a couple of days. We pulled our 5er to the store and they removed the old RV furniture and loaded the new in for us. Great furniture for a great price.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon
chiefneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Outbumn, the brochure shows the Swivel Full Wall Hugger Chair as:
Outside: 26"W X 26"D X 42"H
Seat: 201/2"W X 20"D X 181/2" H
From the back of the seat to the tip of the kickout is 42" inside
It only needs to be set 3" away from the wall to fully recline.

Since there are several chairs depicted in the brochure, you can call Vernon at 260-768-4820 for information on the specific chair you want.

RedT USAF, Retired
'04 Itasca Meridian
'03 Jeep Liberty
M&G Brake System
Old 08-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

I have my 2 recliners as close to the wall as possible. I measured from the wall to the front of the base and it is 35 1/2 inches. 32" of flat floor would mean you would have a 3 1/2" overhang. Great recliners for replacing a 72" couch. One of the best modification we have done.
charles tuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:13 AM   #8
OWV
Winnebago Camper

I have asked this question on a couple of threads that talked about Lambright Relaxors. Has anyone done a comparison with a Lazy Boy Harbor town in terms of seating comfort? If yes, would you be willing to share your thoughts? Also, for those of you who have installed Lambrights, what did you do about seat belts, and do they rock? Thanks for your input.

Regards,
OWV, Our Wandering View
Entegra Anthem, 44B
OWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

I bought a glider rocker and glider ottoman about 7 years ago. The chair is still comfortable and it has worn well. We are half timers ... I sit in this chair several hours a day when we are RVing.

I am a very satisfied customer. I have recommended them more than once
skigramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #10
Winnebago Camper

Lambright

We bought two recliners from Lambright several years ago for our 5th wheel. We loved them so much that when we traded the 5th wheel we bought replacement chairs from the local furniture store and kept the Lambrights.
We have two Lazy-Boy chairs for our condo and do not find them to be as comfortable as the Lambrights.
CBTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote