Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2018, 04:26 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Hydraulic leveling jacks

I have a 2016 Winnebago Brave 31C. I'm having an issue with the leveling system. Nothing happens other than an error message to get service. I've had it serviced for this twice already. I have an appointment set up but I'd like to know if anybody knows what's going on with this or has had the issue.

Thanks in advance new to the forum

Jim/Muzz
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:08 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I had this happen on my Sunova many times. After bringing it the dealer when I first got it and nothing was wrong I was shown how to reset the unit by pushing the ENTER and RETRACT buttons in at the same time. It starts out with jacks down light (when you know they were up) and then retracting Jacks and then you get a retracting timeout then the service message. I find this only happens when it is cold out. Sometimes just running the coach for 10-15 minutes makes it go away. A while back on irv2.com someone posted a link to the Lippert Jack manual which illustrated the use of the reset button. I don't have the link. I've been resetting the jacks for three years with no issues.
Member FMCA F421963, GS Life, SKP#127220, WIT, PA,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmat View Post
I was shown how to reset the unit by pushing the ENTER and RETRACT buttons in at the same time.
Yep, a regular part of my life anymore with this LCI leveling system. Mine will "time out" on a long duration retract and I have to reset with ENTER and RETRACT to continue.
Meridian42e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:41 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you both. Just so happens I got out the manual today and under Lippert components on pg 10 they had a chart that told me the ENTER and RETRACT to reset the system. I didn't get a dealer to share with me. I should add that I found a couple loose wires to so going forward I hope I get this nipped in the bud thanks again.

Canceling service appointment!!
Jim/Muzz
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:49 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Lightbulb

Download the myLCI app, very important tool to have. Gives information on just about everything on your coach. From leveling jacks to slidouts, stairs and many more. Trouble shooting procedures and much much more.

Tags
hydraulic, jacks, leveling, leveling jacks