Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-22-2020, 10:17 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for sharing...So bummed it doesn't include the Spyder toy haulers.
MoreJourneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:54 AM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreJourneys View Post
Thanks for sharing...So bummed it doesn't include the Spyder toy haulers.
It's for motorhomes only Classes B, C and A.

Towables are operated as a totally separate division of WBGO. Same for Grand Design and Newmar.
Old 06-22-2020, 03:53 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Another big thanks for sharing "creative part", this is indeed a valuable resource as well as a fun thing to play with in 3D. Hopefully I can utilize this to ensure getting the right item from my local dealer whose parts personnel are sometimes less than stellar in their efforts.
tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 08:57 PM   #24
Winnie-Wise

Great News... Just tried to access but the system seems to be down (06/22 at 1955 hours). Can't wait to try it.
Rear Trac Bar, Safe-T-Plus, and 480 watt solar system.
Rossi6998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 05:24 PM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Angry Winnebago Parts List

I never got Firefox and Chrome to work so I used Internet Explorer. I STILL can't get Chrome version 83, 64-bit or Firefox version 77, 64-bit to work!
Old 06-27-2020, 01:00 PM   #26
Winnebago Owner

Very cool, thanks! I was wondering where the TV splitter was on my Via, went right to it -no more mysteries.
brican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:55 AM   #27
Winnie-Wise

Is there a way to order the parts once you've found them? Am I just missing it, or do I really have to call a dealer to order?
Old 08-10-2020, 09:12 AM   #28
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamper View Post
Is there a way to order the parts once you've found them? Am I just missing it, or do I really have to call a dealer to order?
Until this year you could just call Winnebago and order from the parts dept. In an effort to give dealers more income they now make you call a dealer to order the parts from them. Which most of us do not appreciate this change.

Lots of folks just call Lichtsinn RV in Forest City, IA. They are the largest WBGO dealer and they can pick up parts directly from the factory 4 miles away.

https://www.lichtsinn.com/
Old 08-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #29
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Until this year you could just call Winnebago and order from the parts dept. In an effort to give dealers more income they now make you call a dealer to order the parts from them. Which most of us do not appreciate this change.

Lots of folks just call Lichtsinn RV in Forest City, IA. They are the largest WBGO dealer and they can pick up parts directly from the factory 4 miles away.

https://www.lichtsinn.com/
I echo what Creativeparts just said. I actually ran into this over the summer. AND I found that Lichtsinn RV was cheaper than if I had bought from the Winnebago dealer in Phoenix or Prescott. Not by much, but cheaper nonetheless. I had to pay shipping either way so that was a wash.

Al
Old 08-10-2020, 09:36 AM   #30
Winnebago Owner

I love this too. Now, if they would have a place to put in the serial number of my MH and give me a parts list of everything I would be thrilled.

I had an awning arm fail. I called Winnebago, gave them my Via's serial number and they gave me the manufacturer of the arm, model number of the arm, serial number of the installed awning and phone number of Carefree of Colorado. (That was Thursday and the arm arrived Monday.) We should be able to do that online without calling them. Maybe next year?
brican is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts