Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-26-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

How do I find?

how do I find exactly the things that were used when my coach was built ... I used to be able to find that on the Winnebago website but I can't find it now
skigramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:11 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Are you looking for house, chassis, or other - or all? If freightliner their web site will provide a wealth of info based on the last six digits of the VIN.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Send a message via Yahoo to rk911
Quote:
Originally Posted by skigramp View Post
how do I find exactly the things that were used when my coach was built ... I used to be able to find that on the Winnebago website but I can't find it now
to what 'things' are you referring???

2016 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q
rk911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Parts Catalog
Is this what your looking for. I believe you have to use internet explorer 8 or before.
Cyicamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:49 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Go to the link above....

Click on Service Parts List (on the left side) select your your model year and enter the last 5 digits of your serial number.

tderonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:10 PM   #6
Winnie-Wise

And a tip... when you get the web page with your parts list, in IE go to the top left menu, click on the "File" dropdown, and you can do a "Save As..." and save the listing to your computer (give it a meaningful name like "my parts"). Then at any time you can view the file by clicking on it (like any other document) and it will open in your browser.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:42 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Things have been changed when they updated the site - the quickest way is at the top of the page under the RESOURCE Tab is PRODUCT INFORMATION then you open the page put your year and model number in and it updates to show links to
as well as that years brochure (in your case 2004) where they describe the systems and components used and then you can look them up on the suppliers links to find more information.

They changed their parts catalog in 2011 and it doesn't work in all browsers and I almost always have issues getting it to work right. However checking 2004 you get a nice .pdf to work with.
Member FMCA F421963, GS Life, SKP#127220, WIT, PA,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:02 PM   #8
Winnie-Wise

I believe what the OP was asking for is a bit different, and Tim provided the link.

The links for the plumbing/wiring etc all give good info, but the "Service Parts List", where you provide your serial number, gives the specific parts used to build that SPECIFIC RV. It literal ranges from the nuts and bolts to full appliances with the Winnebago part numbers.

For example mine shows they used 67 "NUT - HEX - LOCKING W/SERRATED FLANGE - 1/4-20 - ZINC" and my front propane furnace is the
"FURNACE - 40000 BTU HIGH QUIET - SUBURBAN SH-40 2322" model.

When you combine it with the parts fiche, wiring/plumbing diagrams and catalog it gives you all you need to find replacement parts with no guessing about which one in the catalog is in your RV.

Two thumbs up for Winnebago. I've never had resources like these for my prior RVs.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:39 PM   #9
Winnebago 28B

When we got our 'new to us' Aspect we emailed our serial number to Winnebago and they sent us the specific as built sheet showing a list of all the appliances, accessories, etc and their part numbers. Great service!

2010 Winnebago Aspect 28B
RogerRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:37 AM   #10
Winnebago Master

I was looking for the specific model of HWH jack system ... I got the information from Winnebago owner relations ...

I found the "build list" but could not glean the model of the jack system from it ...

I am a happy camper ... owner relations responded in a very timely manner
skigramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #11

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRoll View Post
When we got our 'new to us' Aspect we emailed our serial number to Winnebago and they sent us the specific as built sheet showing a list of all the appliances, accessories, etc and their part numbers. Great service!
2010 Winnebago Aspect 28B
skigramp
X2 on asking Winnebago for the "build sheet" for your particular coach.
mel s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:21 PM   #12
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
I was looking for the specific model of HWH jack system ... I got the information from Winnebago owner relations ...

I found the "build list" but could not glean the model of the jack system from it ...

I am a happy camper ... owner relations responded in a very timely manner
Interesting. The list from the 'specific parts' list for my Vectra did have it... LEVELING SYSTEM - 325 SYSTEM W/3 SLIDEOUTS 144226-26-000