Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-08-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

General RV...have you purchased from them?

Check out the links under the video (under SHOW MORE)...interesting read...well I think.

If you have purchased your RV and/or travel trailer, any from them, or your family members have...check for the BALOON PAYMENT controversy, that has hit at least 4 customers, and a Utah investigation is on-going right now.

Use the WATCH ON YouTube, ..and then open up the SHOW MORE tab to get to the three or four links on YouTube regarding this matter. The links to the story from FOX 13 News, is there to click on...

Sun_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:20 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Yes, I have purchased from them. No, I would not do it again. My issue is service after the sale, not on the sales contract. I always read the fine print on the purchase of large items. I also ALWAYS do the math on everything from addition, to taxes, to interest.
Mtn Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:46 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

For anyone interested there is a pretty lovely discussion on this over on the sister site, www.irv2.com as well.

Tags
purchase