Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

I have read on this web site many times about service nightmares but I would like to report that good service and hospitality are not just dreams. Recently we were traveling down I-75 in Ga.and stop in Unadilla Ga. at Twin Oaks Rv park and when we went to put our slide outs out we found that we could not open the slides.I figured that I was in big trouble so I looked in the dealer directary and found that John Bleakley Motor Homes was only six miles away. I called the dealer and since it was 4.30 in the afertoon I asked if I could bring in my coach the next day for service.I was lucky enough to get Mike Skipper the asst. service manager on the line and he said sure. After getting off the phone I figured that I would go swimming so I was leaving my coach and looked up to see a truck from John Bleakley motor Homes pulling up to my coach and out stepped not only Mike Skipper but also the service manager Glen McCormick. Both men then found out my problem and even took me back to their shop to get fluid to put in my unit to get my sides out for the night until I could get into their shop the next morning. The next day I was in their shop by 10:00 am and back on the road with four new o rings in my hwh system by 12 noon. they even got hwh to pay for the service. This was one of the most pleasant service experinces I have had since I bought my coach and would recommend this dealer to any one.Also their service area was so clean that you could eat off their floor. The entire staff at the dealer made us feel at home and treated us like we were their most important customers.
john m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I have read on this web site many times about service nightmares but I would like to report that good service and hospitality are not just dreams. Recently we were traveling down I-75 in Ga.and stop in Unadilla Ga. at Twin Oaks Rv park and when we went to put our slide outs out we found that we could not open the slides.I figured that I was in big trouble so I looked in the dealer directary and found that John Bleakley Motor Homes was only six miles away. I called the dealer and since it was 4.30 in the afertoon I asked if I could bring in my coach the next day for service.I was lucky enough to get Mike Skipper the asst. service manager on the line and he said sure. After getting off the phone I figured that I would go swimming so I was leaving my coach and looked up to see a truck from John Bleakley motor Homes pulling up to my coach and out stepped not only Mike Skipper but also the service manager Glen McCormick. Both men then found out my problem and even took me back to their shop to get fluid to put in my unit to get my sides out for the night until I could get into their shop the next morning. The next day I was in their shop by 10:00 am and back on the road with four new o rings in my hwh system by 12 noon. they even got hwh to pay for the service. This was one of the most pleasant service experinces I have had since I bought my coach and would recommend this dealer to any one.Also their service area was so clean that you could eat off their floor. The entire staff at the dealer made us feel at home and treated us like we were their most important customers.
john m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #3
cwg
Winnebago Camper

My experience with them was also very good. On a new Horizon the Onan diesel generator would not work. I stopped by in the late afternoon and they tried to fix it as it was a hot (mid 90's day in June). While it would have taken more work than they could do then (Onan had to send my dealer a new circuit board), they sure tried to get me back on the road. Also, Winnebago has a dealer-wide policy of getting travelers' repairs expedited,which is why they get so many Circle of Excellance awards from the RV industry.
cwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 02:14 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Its great to read positive posts about postiive experience. Good miles
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
Winnie-Wise

It is great to hear positive feedback on your service experience. We hear so many negatives that tell us where to avoid, it is nice to hear more about the places we should patronize. You can bet that if I am in the area and need anything John Bleakley will be my first stop.
Kazoo Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:12 AM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Please go to http://RVServiceReviews.com and record your service experience. This is the only place on the internet where RV owners can document their RV service experiences. There are over 1140 reviews nationwide and in Canada.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:04 PM   #7
Winnie-Wise

Off topic - but we have stayed at Twin Oaks 3 times now and it is going to be a stop over for us every year on the way to Florida and on the way home. Find it a pleasant place, well maintained, good WiFi, reasonable price and good drive through for large MH with toad.