Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2018, 03:02 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Fans

I have a 2003 winnebago adventurer, last year everything worked fine, I took it in to get winterized and now that I have it out of storage the fans inside dont work. They dont turn on at all, I tried the AC and you can hear it kick on but no air. Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be. I dont know if when they winterized it if they disconnected something cause I did see that they pulled all my plugs off the water heater, and I dont know why. Am thing maybe they did something else. They wont tell me.they just say bring it in.
Roxane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:00 PM   #2

Have you closely checked all the fuses?
LarryW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:46 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Looks like you have basement air. It is highly likely that the capacitor on the blower fan has failed. The capacitor is used starting and running the blower fan. It is not difficult to change and you can likely get one from an HVAC supply house. You need to remove / lift the body panel in front of the AC and then open the blower compartment. I replaced the cap in mine - was 3 bucks for the cap. Alternatively, you could get an AC tech to do it. You should download the electrical diagrams for your coach from the Winn Ind web site "Resources" section. Also get the make and model number of the AC from the "Parts List" and see if you can find a manual for the AC using google. Good luck.
bobmac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan