Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-18-2021, 09:47 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

driver training possible ins discount

I got this in an email and thought I would share. I have GS insurance and they told me I get a discount due to having a CDL and that I could get an additional discount by having driver/safety training also. I asked where to the training and they said they didnt know. We got 2 times a year safety training from the school district but I did not try to use that. The insurance company for the district also conducted driver training and we go about 20hrs of it during the school shutdown last year.

Anyhow this might have some interest to check out for folks who do not have a CDL or want some discount for training. I cannot verify but if someone does take let us know how it is and if it helped. TW I joined tthis outfit for like $10 1st year intro price and have found some useful info on their site.

https://www.rvrepairclub.com/video/r...safely-015021/
hank857 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
driver