Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Coach Net Winnebago owners price 179.00 yr good ?

the plan is 179.00 for Winnebago owners ,,,is this a good price
Next year it goes to 159.00
good deal ?
cvcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #2
2006 Itasca Meridian 39K

Worth every penny. Had a blow out on a Sunday morning in the middle of nowhere, called them and they took care of everything.
Wingchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:51 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

You might want to look at the plan FMCA has, even if you add the cost of membership I believe it will save you money.
Truckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:46 PM   #4
Itasca owner

Plus, FMCA has other benefits included in their $50/yr price. Medical transport, tire buying program, and moreand their roadside program is only $70 now
Old 10-02-2018, 06:00 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I've had the Coach-net's Premier Coach for many years and recently upgraded to the Coach-net's Winnebago Premium plan. I am very pleased with Coach-net's service and when you start comparing benefits you will see that Coach-net has the tire discount program (Michelin and Goodyear) like FMCA and the Wit club. Coach-net has the medical transportation like FMCA as well as what appears to be a lessor version of it at the Wit Club. The one thing that only Coach-net's Winnebago Premium plan has is the access to doctors 24/7 via online Teledoc service. I like the idea that signing up for Coach-net you are purchasing the plan from the same people who are providing the service.
Member FMCA F421963, GS Life, SKP#127220, WIT, PA,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Look carefully at the fine print at air evac. If you are unconscious and no one looks for the card, and they just call for air evac, you pay the bill. Ask me how I know? They have to be called first. $17000.00 from a small town in Utah to Flagstaff, Az. Always read the fin print. gps
gpScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:04 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

$17000.00 Ouch!.. I am with Good Sams I know nothing about the other plans...should I be considering switching coach net fmca wit club ?? We usually travel to Colorado in the summer and snowbird from Iowa to Florida in the winter if that makes any difference..
Reniram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:13 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Just read the fine print on any offer you get for this coverage, I think it the same coverage for all who offer it. Read twice, sign once?
gpScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:50 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpScotty View Post
Just read the fine print on any offer you get for this coverage, I think it the same coverage for all who offer it. Read twice, sign once?
I do not know about all coverage being the same. My dealer tried to sell me an extended warranty program - $8000 for 6 years for a new coach - and when I checked I found severe limitations on some of the coverage, like a $300 towing limit. Where I live, in the US Southwest, I figure that $300 will get me from one spot in the middle of nowhere to a different spot in the middle of nowhere. Out here you need unlimited towing coverage.

Also check who is allowed to do the work and what the max limits are that they will pay. If the repair place charges more than the going rate, or longer than the standard time (both happened to me in a rural town in Utah) the policy may only cover a small part of the bill.
AJMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago