Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-01-2021, 06:42 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Backup camera problems

We have a 2017 Minnie Winnie 22R and when I took in in for engine service they found that the backup camera was working great but the backup lights did not come on? That was 6 months ago. In the last month the backup camera comes on when we are in drive mode not in reverse. We have to press the X on the video feed to turn it off but no rear view as we back up? Still no backup lights.

Let me know if anyone has had same issues and a fix. Thanks!
Rupp825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 07:21 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Are you sure it is a problem? My rear view camera is ALWAYS on in drive, so I can monitor my toad. There may be an option in your setup function.
Mtn Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:35 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

The backup camera comes on when in reverse which is what I need, I don't have a toad. It worked correctly at first but now it only works in drive mode.
Thanks for reply.
Rupp825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:51 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

My point was that there may be a software setting in the device settings, to change it from being active in reverse to being active in drive. It may be a user option, in case you decided to tow a car or trailer. Something may have caused the setting to default to a previous or factory setting. I may be wrong, but it is something to investigate.
Mtn Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 04:17 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

2005 sightseer back up camera issues

We have an original Voyager camera and monitor set up. The monitor turns on and only has grey background with horizontal black lines. No feed showing from the camera. How do I troubleshoot? The monitor is in a suspended bracket just below the original TV housing. Is there an in-line fuse that goes to the camera? If so where would it be located? Any suggestions on where to begin?
cinbol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera, ems, problems