Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-22-2005, 11:12 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Hi - My husband and I are down to making decision on our next MH purchase - we have it narrowed down to either a 2005 31C Minnie or a 35D Voyage or Adventurer 37B - There's kind of a price spread from the Class C to the Adventurer! (but - we want more room - we currently have a Fleetwood Class C -no slides) and we would like to be able to sleep in the same room (queen bed is too small and husband uses CPAP unit at night so one of us would have to use sofa sleeper in Voyage or Adventurer)- which is why the interest in the Minnie - they have a floorplan in the brochure that shows twin beds.......Does anyone have a picture of what the twin beds actually look like? A photo of the bedroom area? Husband does not want to order something just off of floorplans. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Hi - My husband and I are down to making decision on our next MH purchase - we have it narrowed down to either a 2005 31C Minnie or a 35D Voyage or Adventurer 37B - There's kind of a price spread from the Class C to the Adventurer! (but - we want more room - we currently have a Fleetwood Class C -no slides) and we would like to be able to sleep in the same room (queen bed is too small and husband uses CPAP unit at night so one of us would have to use sofa sleeper in Voyage or Adventurer)- which is why the interest in the Minnie - they have a floorplan in the brochure that shows twin beds.......Does anyone have a picture of what the twin beds actually look like? A photo of the bedroom area? Husband does not want to order something just off of floorplans. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:00 PM   #3

Snow,
Your topic threw me until I read the body. MW stands for what? Now MH should stand for Motor Home. I would like to see a Motor Home with 2 bedrooms, if your not comfortable in your Motor Home on one matress, try a Select Comfort Sleep Number Matress, it will change the way you sleep. You'll get the rest of your life. Now if you have a problem with a snoorer, that's where a second bedroom would help.

Tomcat F15
Old 02-22-2005, 05:06 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

MW probably stands for Minnie Winnie...

Ken
Old 02-22-2005, 05:17 PM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Sorry - MW - Minnie Winnie (didn't know if it would fit in title area!)
No - My husband uses a breathing machine when he sleeps - I feel more comfortable being in the same room with him at night - BUT a queen is just too small - narrow (he's 275 pounds and I'm a "plus" size lady though not as big as he is) - so the mattress either needs to be a King or we need twin beds - so we can be in the same room (at home we sleep on a King Temperpedic mattress).............if I can't find what I need in what I can afford Motorhome wise - then we revert back to what we are doing now - one sleeps in Living room - one in bedroom - and I will hope our Golden Retriever (who sleeps with husband) will alert me if husband is having problems.
Thanks for giving me some feedback.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:11 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Snowhawkwoman, Read in the local paper about this device and thought of you and your husband. Might solve your twin bed problem.

http://www.restoremedical.com/release10.asp
DonavonP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 01:13 PM   #7

Hi snowhawkwoman,
My husband and I have a 2005 Adventurer 37B. The couch we have in the living room can be used either as two separate beds or one queen. Each side is power controlled seperately. I have not measured the length or width of the bed. I'm suspecting it is a short queen. The dinette bed is very short. We love it. It fits our needs. Hope this answers a few of your questions.
MissEllie is offline   Reply With Quote