Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2021, 07:49 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Tank odor

No, point well taken. In fact I have the same issue right now but I think mine just needs a good visit to the dump station followed by the proper chemicals!
Safe travels Morich!
Grandparat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 12:02 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Morich,
Great points on the smell and info on the air admittance valve. That may be the source of the smell, for me it was not and was what additive and cleaning/flushing of tank practices. I am checking under my sinks this weekend and if I too have the screw in air admittance valves will buy a spare to carry with me in the coach. For when it does fail I have a quick cheap fix. Appreciate all of the info you provided.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:39 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Seat Back issue, 2004 Coachman (Ford)

I'm helping a pal with his RV seat issue. Its a Class C Coachman. It has gray vinyl seats and the drivers seat "back" will not stay in the forward position! You can put the seatback forward all the way and when you put your back against the seatback it goes all the way back again! They are not power seats, just regular manual adjustments. I suspect its probably a hook or gear that is disengaged but we just can access it unless we take the seat out and disassemble it. By the way the seatback lever on the side of the seat works fine. Has anyone experienced similar? I can't find any manuals that cover seats issues but perhaps someone out there has.
Appreciate any insight you may have.
Grandparat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
smell