Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-14-2006, 11:30 AM   #1

Just noticed that Lazy Days has ordered some 2007's, and are "incoming", while they already received some 2007 Sightseers.

The Sightseers appear the same, except for the new front grill, graphics, a new dash with built in rear monitor (not hanging from the headliner), and the 30b has a cool rear cap storage, and a new drop down rear ladder.

I wonder when Winnebago will update their site to include the specs and pics of the 2007's?
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:30 AM   #2

Just noticed that Lazy Days has ordered some 2007's, and are "incoming", while they already received some 2007 Sightseers.

The Sightseers appear the same, except for the new front grill, graphics, a new dash with built in rear monitor (not hanging from the headliner), and the 30b has a cool rear cap storage, and a new drop down rear ladder.

I wonder when Winnebago will update their site to include the specs and pics of the 2007's?
Old 05-14-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
Administrator Emeritus

Probably not until "dealer days" in Forest City, during the month of June....I think I remember that's when I was told they were....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:57 AM   #4

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Probably not until "dealer days" in Forest City, during the month of June....I think I remember that's when I was told they were.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bummer!!
Old 05-14-2006, 12:48 PM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

Just went and read through the options on the '07 Vectra's that Lazy Days is getting in and saw that apparently "ultra-leather" is now available in the Vectra and also saw this...

Sunscreen Package- Interior

That sounds interesting now doesn't it?
Old 05-14-2006, 01:32 PM   #6
Administrator Emeritus

I typed July and then went back and changed it to June....I'll ask tomorrow at my dealer and get it straight as I can't remember...There was a lot going on in Forest City!!
Old 05-14-2006, 01:43 PM   #7
Administrator Emeritus

Lichtsinn's has 2007 Class "C" units in stock with pics on their site...