Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #61
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Ranger View Post
One of the issues I had was how to take along a ladder. I ended up buying one of those foldable ones from Camping World that fold up into a long unit about 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches. To store it where I could get it out and back in easily, I bought a plastic fence post cover from Home Depot or someplace like that and the ladder slides right in there. This lets me move it in and out without snagging on or needing to move anything else. Just sayin'.
Road Ranger,
A ladder is one of the most useful items you can have, for a zillion reasons. We too have one of those foldable ladders. It's an option from Itasca when new. Itasca built a carrier for it and, it pivots out of the way in the slide basement compartment(s). I've had one of those before and was not all that satisfied with the stability but, this one that came with the coach, is pretty darn stable, as long as you're on stable ground.
Scott

FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage