Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2020, 05:52 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Cabinets above Murphy bed

We’re beyond excited to pick up our new 2020 view in 3 days! It’s the 24d model and as such will have 2 cabinets above the Murphy bed, which will be not be accessible during the day. My question is, what have others put in these cabinets? Where is the best place to stack clothes? Does anyone use the pantry pullout for clothing instead? Any helpful hints of how to arrange bedroom as well as kitchen items would be much appreciated. I’m a big believer in not re-inventing the wheel, I’m sure there are folks out there who are much smarter about the best cabinets to use for what than I am. Thanks.
Pamelajking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:20 PM   #2
RV newbie

Hello there, We have a 2021 View 24d model with Murphy bed. We are in the process of organizing and arranging things before our first trip next weekend. I am going to use that cabinet space for clothes. I, too am looking for any good ideas for organization as to make the best use of space. I will update as we go along!!
Famof3 is offline   Reply With Quote