Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

We had up to 15 participants on the chat tonight. Each of you deserve a Gold Star for popping in. IT WAS GREAT

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

We had up to 15 participants on the chat tonight. Each of you deserve a Gold Star for popping in. IT WAS GREAT

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
iRV2 Marketing

Congratulations "Winnebago Chat. Held at 9:00pm Eastern on Tuesday nights please drop on in and participate regardless of what type of RV you own. The Winny Chat has a lot of folks that have the maximum amount of fun and laughs.

Please don't forget to come by and drop in on the "Workhorse Chat" at 9:00pm on Thursday night. You might just laugh yourself silly or you might even learn something but it's always fun.

On Wednesday night at 9:00pm we host the "Fireside Chat" that is solely for the purposes of meeting and chatting with fellow RV'ers. Noting too heavy allowed however you are allowed to have a lot of fun!

Because you asked for it we finishing up our plans to open up yet another chat room. This one will be called "Hi-Tech Chat" and it will be hosted by Mike Bronzini from Brazel's Performance RV. This chat will support Ford, Workhorse, Freightliner and a number of pickup truck tow vehicles of all types.

Please let us know if this is the type of content you want on your website. We are pleased to try and bring you these types of services and more in 2007.

Thank you all for participating and making iRV2.com the best it can be. You the members are the key to the success of this website.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

If any of the 15 that dropped into the chat room was using a Macintosh, please send me a private message so I can ask you a couple of questions about your system. I've never been able to connect and would like to figure out why. Thanks.

Jeep Wrangler
Gary the Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:42 AM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Anything good come up on any of these Chats in Wnn. or WCC?
2010 Ford Flex
rvten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:36 AM   #6
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rvten:
Anything good come up on any of these Chats in Wnn. or WCC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It makes friends and networks people; that's good.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:13 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

Is there anyway to retrieve chat dialogue the next day, the way it was a couple years ago? That'd be nice.

Old 01-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #8
Winnebago Master

Tried to access the Winny Chat room about 9:15 and all I could get was a blank screen with a little square box in the upper left hand corner. Don't know what I did wrong but will try again next week.
Wagonmaster2
2004 Itasca Meridian 36G
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
Winnie-Wise

WM2, what kind of connection are you on. If it is too slow, it won't work. I can connect on a Verizon air card or my home DSL.

Ken
Old 01-11-2007, 12:26 AM   #10
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wagonmaster2:
Tried to access the Winny Chat room about 9:15 and all I could get was a blank screen with a little square box in the upper left hand corner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>In these cases most often we see when a user has not allowed or has set their pop-up blocker to "Okay" regarding the iRV2.com website. If your security system does not allow you to receive "cookies" or "pop-ups" that just may be the problem you're experiencing. One additional feature you will need would be the latest Java applet as well.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:28 AM   #11
Administrator Emeritus

A special thanks to Don (Petro) and Gary (smlranger) for taking the "bull by the horns" and getting the Winnebago Chat back on track...

GREAT to hear there were 15 in the room on Tuesday....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
Winnebago Master

Thanks for the responses. I'm sure mine is the slowest around, its a dial-up-connection on a Windows 95 computer. And I'm so computer illeterate that I wouldn't even know how to check on pop-up or cookies (whatever that is) blocker. I can get to the forums and that's about it. Thanks again for the suggestions though.
Wagonmaster2
2004 Meridian 36G
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote