03-20-2020, 10:23 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch, TX
WBGO Service Centers OPEN
Received this and thought it should be posted in case anyone missed it:
The Winnebago Motorhome Service Centers in Forest City, IA and Junction City, OR remain open and ready to serve you. Thank you for letting us be an important part of your RV experience.
To our Winnebago community –
The Winnebago Motorhome Service Centers remain open to provide you with the highest level of service support possible. We will continue to monitor developments of the COVID-19 virus and will update the policies and procedures at our service centers as appropriate.
And as we all work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you continue to depend on us to keep your RV on the road. As always, we are here for you.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Protecting the health of our employees and customers is our number one priority. We’re following the guidance of local and national health authorities, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
These are some of the steps we’re taking to ensure a safe and healthy environment:
To schedule an appointment at one of our factory service centers, call 866-311-7133 (IA) or 541-234-2167 (OR) during business hours. For all other inquiries, visit winnebago.com. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for any of your RV repair needs.
- Cleaning all high-touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones on an increased schedule throughout the day.
- Keeping hand sanitizer in all high-touch areas.
- Cleaning all high-touch areas of RVs in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and before delivering to customers.
- Modifying our greetings and maintaining a safe space with other employees and customers.
- Canceling all team member travel plans and in-person meetings and limiting team gatherings.
- Encouraging all team members and customers to follow CDC hygiene guidelines.
- Requiring our team members to stay home if they or someone in their household is sick and ensuring they feel supported to do so.
- Maintaining flexible schedules to accommodate changing travel plans
- Asking customers to remain out of work areas in our shops.
As always, we are committed to supporting your extraordinary RV experiences. Thank you for your continued trust.
2017 Winnebago Adventurer 37F
2016 Lincoln MKX Toad