Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-03-2021, 07:26 PM   #1

Splendide 2100XC - All Panel Lights Keep Flickering

For the last 2 weeks I noticed a off-odor coming from my Splendide 2100XC: and then yesterday and today, all the panel lights started flickering when the cycle got to dryer mode.

I did some research and found lots of information on how to "purge" your washer/dryer combo of lint, but none of these thread prepared me for what I might find under the machine's rubber boot.

The first picture shows what my drum looks (looked) like... all perfectly normal.

Then I pulled the rubber boot back and in the second picture you can see what I found.

I had no idea to look there so I'm think other owners may not be checking under their Splendide rubber boot. (So now you know you should.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Splendide Rubber Lip.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	179923   Click image for larger version

Name:	1 Splendide Rubber Clogged.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	179924  

imnprsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:30 AM   #2
Just Trying to Help

Splendide 2100XC Flashing LED lights

For when you tackle that angle of the problem.
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:36 PM   #3

Thanks... your tips lead me to watch some YouTube videos and do a little more research.

For example: This owner fixed the FLASHING LED LIGHTS PROBLEM by replacing a bulging capacitor on the control circuit board. So if you have to go this route, step one is to visually inspect your circuit board.

Well last winter we had trouble with the lights flashing and not going into operational mode. We would power it down then back on, change some of the knob settings until it would go into operating mode. Did a YouTube search for Splendide 2100XC flashing LED lights and a guy explained how he had fixed his board himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...be.com%2Fwatch

He goes on to explain: I took the board out and found the capacitor he was saying caused his board to flash.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4XFX93...p_mob_ap_share
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Splendide 2100XC Circuit Board.png
Views:	95
Size:	706.0 KB
ID:	179933   Click image for larger version

Name:	Splendide 2100XC Circuit Board Caps.png
Views:	144
Size:	843.3 KB
ID:	179934  

imnprsd is offline   Reply With Quote