Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-02-2019, 09:40 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Norcold 3150 Fault code

I just returned from a trip to NC last weekend, and had a new "issue" pop up with my 2017 Navion 24V. When turning on the fridge (Norcold 3150) prior to departure, I noticed an error code 18 pop up on the LCD display. I get this code regardless of how the fridge is powered (AC/DC or LPG). Although the code is there, the fridge cools and worked flawlessly for a week using all 3 powering methods. Norcold manual describes the error code 18 as follows: "All symbols on the control panel light up: wait a few seconds until the refrigerator starts normal." Useless info. As stated earlier, fridge started right up with no delay and maintained 38-40 all weekend. Since the Norcold literature is useless in providing a description or remedy for this code, I was hoping someone here might be able to offer some insight. Any ideas?
ajbettencour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
norcold