Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

new residential from JC refrigeration

Its time to change out the Nocold for a new amish unit. Thinking about their new residential refer. Website says it draws less than 1 amp. If my calcs are right that would be <11amps DC. During a phone call to them this morning, I was told the refer runs 40 to 60% of the time. Based on that info.
60% would be 14.4 hours at 11 amps DC adjusting for temp- age of batteries and inverter loss etc, I come with 350ah over a 24 hour period. Does this sound correct?
I currently have 4ea 6 volt T105 with 400 watts of solar on the roof.
95% of the time we boondock.
I don't like running a gen.

Your input as to whether this will work would be appreciated
Thanks Wes
greenhorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote