Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2021, 09:36 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Navion 24G

Navion 24G I just bought this I’m having a problem with the hot water I get hot water and cold water in the shower with good pressure. I get good pressure on the cold water in the sink but no hot water coming out of the kitchen sink same thing in the bathroom. So there’s hot water being heated in the tank the pump seems to be straining. Going on and off I have the tanks full but I also cannot fill myFreshwater tank with my hose I can only do it manually. Any suggestions for 2014 with 11,000 miles on it it sat for about three years.
Hambonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:46 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Sounds like a new owner, so some info on the pump may help.
It is designed to build pressure to a set point and then stop until we open a faucet and reduce that pressure and then it should come back on to build pressure again. That leaves the setting to be a bit of guesswork as it depends on how many faucets are open and how much water is flowing, leaving the pump to often cycle on/off as we use water.

On filling the tank there is often a valve at the wet bay to switch from filling the tank to normal use and that valve is frequent problem as we tend to leave it in the wrong position either when we want to use normal city water or when we want the pump to do the work.

Perhaps an easy fix to check the for the valve in the wrong way?
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote