Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-15-2021, 06:32 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

How to get 1 of 3 ACs to operate separately

Our tour has three air conditioners. I can’t get one of the three to run alone. What don’t I know?
Mbsutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 06:47 PM   #2
Site Team

When you push the Zones button on the thermostat you see Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 3. Correct? Those zones are your 3-Air Conditioners.
Old 03-15-2021, 09:28 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

When you are in a zone push the mode button and make sure it is not showing "off."
The zones can be programmed front to back, 1,2,3, or back to front, 1, 2, 3 as mine are. It is a programmable feature of the thermostat.

Put you year and model in your signature for users to be able to relate to what you have, a 2014 Tour. Also, Your Length is 42' 11" so when you check in tell them it is 43' to make sure you fit.

Cooling (A/C)
1. Press the System Button and select “Cool”.
2. Press the Zone Button and select desired zone(s).
3. Press the Mode Button and toggle to desired setting:
• Cool/Auto: Allows the fan speed to vary depending on the cooling needs. This is the default setting.
• Cool High/Cool Low: Sets the fan speed to run continuously at high or low, but the upper unit will cycle when cooling is needed.
• Fan High/Fan Low: Sets the fan to run continuously at high or low speed. The upper cooling unit will not run to produce cooling.

Setpoint is not adjustable in this mode.
• Off: Turns the upper unit off for the zone displayed. By continuing to press the Mode Button, you can toggle through the settings for the zone displayed until you have reached your desired setting. Setpoint is not adjustable in this mode.
4. Adjust the temperature setpoint to personal preference if needed. See “Changing Temperature Setpoints”.
5. Once you have established the settings for Zone 1, press the Zone Button to store settings in Thermostat memory.
NOTE: Repeat steps for each zone.

I always use Auto and sometimes just my bedroom zone (1) is the only AC running and is hardly noticeable sitting in the living area.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbsutton View Post
Our tour has three air conditioners. I can’t get one of the three to run alone. What don’t I know?
Number two will run alone number one will not Checked fuses ok
Mbsutton is offline   Reply With Quote