Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2022, 06:36 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

Hopefully this will help with your dash A/C: heavy duty truck A/C service manualThis service manual even has a chart showing how much refrigerant is in one foot of A/C hose -for DP MH owners.

and

Evans-Tempcon air conditioning guides and resources.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 04:06 PM   #22
Proud “No Intent” Owner

I finally have an answer for everyone that was following this thread. I ended up taking it over to just Joe’s Automotive in Walnut Creek (Who were awesome to work with by the way) and who also works on RVs. They contacted Ford and Ford denied the warranty claim even though it was during the warranty. Because they said Winnebago and added some parts to it. Winnebago of course said it’s not their problem anymore because they were beyond a one year warranty. We did buy a third-party warranty when we got the RV and it paid off in spades this time.
They basically replaced every part of the AC system except the compressor and evaporator as those were fine. recharged everything and all I paid was a $200 deductible.
It did take a month to the day between fighting with Ford talking with Winnebago getting the parts authorized through the warranty company getting them delivered and installed. Glad that’s over with.

Tags
dash