Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-28-2022, 06:32 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Coleman -Mach Basement unit red light

Outdoor blower relay LOW red light on . Unit is cooling and running but not good.
dscottsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:53 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Since I feel very comfortable knowing that most of us do not know all things, I am used to just going for the info I can find online as it tends to be more reliable.

There may be somebody come along who knows that AC well enough to spot exactly what the red light means but in the meantime, I would go for looking on the unit for a tag that gives me the brand and model to use to search for the repair/owners manual for that exact unit.

Then when I get into wanting to look at an item but not knowingwhere or what that item may look like, the parts catalog has some good info for ID of those parts on page 198 of this manual:
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...01/1wfg37g.pdf

Sorry, the best I can do is referr you to somebody who might know more!!!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 10:56 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dscottsupp View Post
Outdoor blower relay LOW red light on . Unit is cooling and running but not good.
I'm currently fighting issues on my 2002 Winnebago 32v and came across this post. Is this the light you are getting as well?

kkocan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 05:38 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

My basement air operated with one compressor. It would cool but couldn’t keep up during the day. I replaced mine. Locate the model/serial plate and you can order an exact replacement unit. The cost was about $4500 including shipping. Finding qualified experienced techs that will pull and replace or repair is your real problem. Good luck, it took me three weeks for the techs to arrive. It only took 2 hours to replace the unit.
Oh the serial/model plate in mine is on the unit cabinet by the air vent attachment. When I raised the cover I saw it and took a photo.
Rickb33952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 11:11 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Actually there is a long thread on irv2.com concerning this exact problem and the remedy.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light