Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-06-2021, 10:35 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

amana ALY2280bdb range

Hi
Selling my 2008 Winne Adventurer 35l, only 8600 miles. So I am getting it ready (with 2014 Subaru forester toad) to list. Doing all the basic to make her shine but am having a problem with front burner (high output), it will not run on high and is troublesome to start. All other burners work fine, they are sealed units. I have cleaned it, checked orifice and gas tube from control valve, still no luck. Tried switching burners around, offending unit lights the same way on back locations but still no high output, but back one will not work any better on front. Kind of narrowed it down to actual control valve for the front burner but am unable to find the part, obsolete unit. So, for now I have just taken it out of service by capping (and gas testing) the front burner control. Any suggestions?
Gary in NY
garycz is offline   Reply With Quote