Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Heating, Cooling and Appliances
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-18-2020, 06:05 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2020 vita 24P TV startup?

Just used my 2020 Vita 24P for the first time. Cant get any channels on TV. I searched manuals- no help...they reference quick start procedure but cant locate anything describing this procedure. Used remote and tried every option regarding "input source" but still get "no signal" error. Cable from inside cabinet is connected to back of TV, Found push button switch where cable connects to switchplate and tried both push button positions but no help? Is there a video on how to set up the V for the first time? Does the 24P come with some kind of antennae? Would appreciate any advise.
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:14 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Thumbs up

Thanks to all for advice/comments. Tech support line from Winny(Jimmy) walked me through some checks. Looked at swicthplate connections where coax connects to wall panel inside cabinet behind TV.
Green LED located on amplifier swicthplate is inconveniently located next to (and behind) coax connection inside cabinet, so you cant tell if it illuminates when you press pushbutton switch to power up the signal amplifier. I had to actually stick my head inside the cabinet to see the indicator light. After checking 12 volt connections at the swicthplate, the green led began to function and, once I selected "TV" on the input/source screen (using the remote), the TV immediately received channels and functioned. normally.
Thanks again to all.
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote