Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-06-2021, 08:17 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Why two black & gray level indicators on panel?

Probably a dumb question but here goes. We have a 2019 Minnie 30RLSS we bought this past winter that has two (2) black tank and two (2) gray tank level indicator buttons on the control panel. The second button for each tank has a white paint pen mark over the button and indicates empty when pressed. I've been relying on the buttons without the marks for level indication and dumping.

I'm a previous Jayco owner and haven't seen something like this so I wasn't sure if it was a "Winnebago thing" or what...

No problems just one of those things that you notice and makes you ponder.

Thanks,
hubblect is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, panel