Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

I'm trying to trace the fresh water lines in my coach from the water pump to all the faucets and the fresh water tank. Is there any sites other than Winny's Electrical/Plumbing Diagrams? I can't tell heads or tails on the total coach run of lines. When I enlarge the picture on page 4 of the Plumbing Diagram at anything above 70% most of the diagram disappears downward and I can't find anyway to re-center the larger picture on the screen. Its not much of a diagram anyway to be able to tell where all the water lines come from and run to. Any help appreciated.

Wagonmaster2
2004 Meridian 36G
wagonmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

I'm trying to trace the fresh water lines in my coach from the water pump to all the faucets and the fresh water tank. Is there any sites other than Winny's Electrical/Plumbing Diagrams? I can't tell heads or tails on the total coach run of lines. When I enlarge the picture on page 4 of the Plumbing Diagram at anything above 70% most of the diagram disappears downward and I can't find anyway to re-center the larger picture on the screen. Its not much of a diagram anyway to be able to tell where all the water lines come from and run to. Any help appreciated.

Wagonmaster2
2004 Meridian 36G
Old 12-08-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Wagonmaster, do you have Adobe version 8 or 9 on your computer? If not, you'll need to get a current version of Adobe (free) from the web before viewing the files. I looked at your page 4 diagram as you reported, and I had no problem navigating around the drawing. There's slide controls on the far right side of the screen for up/down, and on the bottom for left/right movement. -And a nice little feature is the "Marquee Zoom" (magnifier icon) on the upper tool bar. If it doesn't show up for you, try doing a right click on the tool bar and looking for tool options. By the way, a scrolling mouse works well on the Adobe drawings too.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The slide control on the far right side of the screen just changes pages, doesn't do anything to change the position of any page on the screen. I'm currently downloading the newest Adobe just in case that's where my problem is. Thanks for the suggestion.
Wagonmaster2
Old 12-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

You can also use the up/down/left/right arrows to move within a page.
Frank O.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Got the picture to move where I could see all of it when enlarged, but still not a very good diagram of the piping is it? Trying to follow the lines from the tank to pump to various faucets but the congested areas are impossible to tell what is running where. Thanks for the help. Winnebago could have done a much better job of designing this page where you want to see all the lines at the same time.
Wagonmaster2
Old 12-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

wagonmaster2 -- I'm hoping you will keep updating this thread, because I have often wondered how I might route a replacement run through the under- floor area if I ever burst a line.... Like maybe the line that leads to the bathroom sink, I mean just where do these things tee-off or begin? I haven't a clue. So I hope you'll post any info you find.
steelheadbluesman is offline   Reply With Quote