Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-01-2021, 07:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Toilet won't flush when not connected to city water?

We have only made three trips so far in our 2014 Minnie Winnie and have always connected to a water system at the camp grounds.

So now I want to go dry camping so I have filled the clear water tank. Sinks and shower all work but the toilet is not getting any water? The instructions mention turning a water valve to system use but I can't find this water valve.

Can anyone tell me where I find this hidden valve or if there are other suggestions as what the issue might be.

Thank you,

Don Doyle
Glendale, AZ.
Ddoyle2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toilet, water

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)