Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-28-2021, 08:42 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Toilet spray wand

Water doesn’t come out of our toilet spray wand. A Winnie tech said it should work with the water pump on or with city water pressure. He had no suggestions. All other faucets work as they should. Does anyone have a suggestion? We have a 2021 Adventurer 27N that we’ve had 2 months.
JuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:54 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Well, I hate to mention it but there are times when it seems like the folks who should know the most, simply do not! This may be one of those times----or I could be totally wrong and looking the wrong place!

But Winnebago does do a great job on your Rv at putting great info online for finding how things are put together and plumbing is one where that counts a lot, so do a look here when needing to know things like where the plumbing or other parts are located.

There are several different options which I did not know about for your RV but all seem to show near the same for the flushing as a stand alone connection in a different compartment, not the normal connection!

This is where to get some good info but it takes a bit of guessing/learning curve to get to what you want:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm
Plumbing here:
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...m/Plumbing.htm
Electrical here:
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm

But taking a look at the first one and guessing a bit on exactly which RV you have, I found the following pictures to take a snip and see if it matches your RV! left snip is the front view and if we turn it around to get a view of where that tubing leads, it winds up as in the second snip and going to an item labeled flushing.
Click this snip to get a better view?

But do you have a compartment a bit further forward with a different hose fitting for the flushing system? That looks true from my guessing but if not let me know which exact model and build, early or late in the year and we can take a different look.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flushing copy.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	180956   Click image for larger version

Name:	flushing2.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	180957  

Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:41 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

If you’re referring to the toilet hand sprayer, on Dometic 310 and 320 models, the sprayer valve is on the “toilet side” not the supply side of the foot valve. So, you have to partially open the foot valve in order for the hand valve to work. If you’re referring to the black tank spray wand, can’t give you an answer. Hope I’m not way OOB (out of bounds) for your rig.
Old 09-29-2021, 10:15 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Sounds like time to get more info on what , "toilet spray wand" means as there are two different items that might be called that?
I might also assume that the book might be a good place to find some info?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:19 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks for the help. Pushing on the toilet lever and then the spray wand worked!!!
JuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:20 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine359 View Post
If you’re referring to the toilet hand sprayer, on Dometic 310 and 320 models, the sprayer valve is on the “toilet side” not the supply side of the foot valve. So, you have to partially open the foot valve in order for the hand valve to work. .
That is exactly how mine worked from the factory, however I replaced it with a better sprayer and tee'd into the line before the toilet valve so mine now works all the time, but I did add a shutoff valve in the line. Since this also is before the anti-siphon valve on the toilet you must add one to the new connection.

Tags
toilet