Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Something hinkey with the plumbing

I have an Itasca Cambria, 2007. There are four outlets from the fresh water tank. While boondocking this week, the pump ran smoothly for the kitchen sink and toilet. Not so much for the bathroom sink and shower. I didn’t test the outside shower head. I just replaced the bathroom sink faucet recently. I also put a new washer in the inlet for the potable water hose. The faucet was replaced with a different brand and I suspect it may have been replaced previously as the date code was 2014. Last I used it it worked.

The pump “shudders” and the pressure at the sink varies rapidly while it is running. But it runs smooth for the toilet and kitchen sink. The valve for the antifreeze is in the correct position (i.e. not set up to draw antifreeze), the drain valve is closed, and the hot water heater valve is open for hot water in the system. Thoughts?
Stoflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:14 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Did you check the aerator after you put the new faucet on?

Tags
plumbing