Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

I have a 2003 Adventurer with a leaking shower head. The only way to quiet it down is to lay the shower head on the floor. This helps some but still can be heard at night. Its very annoying when trying to sleep. Does this faucett have a washer in it which can be replaced or will I have to have a whole new faucett put in? I checked the Winnebago parts for a break down of the faucett but a break down was not shown. The faucett part no is 131340-02
Ken & Joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I have a 2003 Adventurer with a leaking shower head. The only way to quiet it down is to lay the shower head on the floor. This helps some but still can be heard at night. Its very annoying when trying to sleep. Does this faucett have a washer in it which can be replaced or will I have to have a whole new faucett put in? I checked the Winnebago parts for a break down of the faucett but a break down was not shown. The faucett part no is 131340-02
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
KIX
Winnebago Master

Call Winne Cust Service and ask if they have a rebuild kit for that faucet. Ask what brand faucet it is also unless you already know. If you know the brand perhaps you can find one via a Google search
Old 11-13-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
Winnie-Wise

We had one that dripped... I took the faucet apart and took the o-rings off... Went to Home Depot and matched them up with replacements for Moen faucets..
That was 1.5 years ago and no more leak/drip
You might also want to use a little plummers lube on the o-ring surface before replacing... Keeps them moving easy and helps the seal..
Not a hard job at all...
Trek-Cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

I had the same problem in our 01 Journey, I tried all sorts of aftermarket kits from Home Depot and hardware stores without success.
Ours is one handle.
I called Forest City and they told me to call Phoenix Faucet, I called and they sent me 2 repair kits for free and I haven't had a drip since.
You can go to their web site too, http://www.faucets.com/
Old 11-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

If you have a Moen faucet, call them. They warranty their faucets for life to the original owner. They will discuss the problem with you and should then send you new replacement parts free of charge.

2005 Adventurer 33V
Old 11-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

I called Winnebago (customer service) to find out what brand of shower faucett is in my RV. The brand is KEVCO and the cartrage replacement number is 13134002-700. Iv'e got this on order so hopefully my leaking faucett will be resolved soon. The total cost is around $20.00 which includes shipping & handling.
Thanks for your reply. To order call 1-800-933-7742