Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2022, 08:37 PM   #1
2021 Vista 29V

No water at toilet & bath sink

Looking for some plumbing help. We have no water at the toilet and bath sink using the surge pump. The shower and kitchen sink does have water using the surge pump.
DJLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 09:38 PM   #2
2021 Vista 29V

DJLs adding to original message. When the toilet pedal is first pushed down, we hear the surge go on for a fast split second. But, no water flow.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:23 PM   #3
Site Team

Hi DJLs,
Please assure that your Fresh Water Valve is set to the <Normal> position (see page 7-2 of your Owner's Manual.)
Thanks, Eagle5
Old 09-24-2022, 04:48 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

You might want to check the plumbing diagrams to see if that will give you a lead as to the problem
https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...m/Plumbing.htm

In looking at it, it seems you have a plumbing "manifold" of which I have no knowledge of how it works. I may be something to check out.

I also would look around here https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-resources

There is a 3d drawing of the plumbing, I am not smart enough to figure out how to use it, maybe you can.

Good Luck

p.s. for future post it would be helpful if you would put information about your coach in the signature block
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:36 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

Okay, some questions to clear as well as some ideas to check?
Step one is that there are two builds of your RV, early or late, so check if your serial number has a 7th digit of 1 or 2, as that will let us be sure we are looking at the correct drawings! Possibly on label next todriver?

But if we can blow on by that and hope the changes are not involved in this part of the plumbing(?) I see a couple points.

One is there is a manifold but that is not something I worry too much as that is just a "fancy" name for a set of tee fittings to make a single line feed many going out. Not usually a trouble point. I think of it much as a water hose with some of the gizmos like wyes to add more and more directions to the hose?

But near the water pump and the manifold is a suction tube for adding antifreeze to the system and that looks like a suspect on this specific RV.
Not sure I have the correct RV serial number but this looks like it may be in the wrong position and it does feed directly to from the pump to the bath stool and sink.
Possibly check it is correct with the handle aligned with the pipe as shown here? Maybe trying to suck on a sealed tube!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	valve.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	184212  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:59 AM   #6
2021 Vista 29V

Thanks you Eagle5. We’ve checked and cycled the water valve position. No difference.

Thanks, DJLs.
‘21 Vista 29V
Old 09-24-2022, 08:13 AM   #7
2021 Vista 29V

Thank you be happy! I’ll do some studying. These look to be better resources vs. the printed manuals I’m reviewing.

Thanks, DJLs.
‘21 Vista 29V
Old 09-24-2022, 08:22 AM   #8
2021 Vista 29V

Thank you Richard.
We have a ‘21 Vista 29V. So, a late build at #2.
We’ll follow some lines and look at the valves.

Thanks, DJLs
‘21 Vista 29V
Old 09-24-2022, 10:11 AM   #9
Winnebago Master

I think I may have missed on following the line --or confused myself!
Thinking over the suction valve, that did not really fit, so looking again, I think I see the line for the stool and the vanity sink on this one line to the manifold and that may make more sense, if I'm following what you are saying correctly.

Water is working okay in all places except the small sink and stool?

Interactive parts catalog here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

Down to fresh water plumbing here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/2021/337905.htm

Hints on use of this drawing set?

Choose one of the views at bottom right, spot an area you want to see better like the stool line,etc. and click the far bottom,far left symbol like a cross with period in center? Click that and then an item on the drawing and that will keep that item centered as you zoom, move, or turn things to follow the lines!
Scroll to zoom or hold curser on drawing to drag it around.
Danger here:
If you get the RV turned over or get sea sick,----back out and start again!!
It takes sometime to get the feel of it!
Note that you can click on the item and it shows at right for ID or if you know the name of an item, click in the list and it shows yellow on the drawing. That can help when you either don't know what it is called or if you know the name like converter but have no idea where it sets on the RV! Keep clicking on the list and it will flash yellow to spot it on the drawing!

Meanwhile I now think you may have a stoppage where that line comes off the manifold or along that single line that feeds both?

But that may be easier to follow when you can see it while looking at what the drawing shows! Drawings are good but a really good eye ball is better!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	manifold.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	184213  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2022, 07:23 PM   #10
2021 Vista 29V

An update. Issue was obstructions in the fixtures. Took apart the sink and toilet parts for a vinegar-water soak. Things are flowing now. Thanks everyone!

Thanks, DJLs
‘21 Vista 29V
Old 09-24-2022, 11:30 PM   #11
Site Team

Hi again DJLs,
To get mineral build-up enough to plug-up your fixtures in just 1 to 2 years really surprises me. You must have very hard water there in Arizona. Glad you have it fixed now.
Eagle5

Tags
toilet, water