Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

HELP - Shower handle parts

Seeking parts for my 2003 Itasca shower control valve. It works great but the knob was super ugly and missing the cover for the screw. Thus I was severely rusted. It’s gold that was popular in the early 2000’s. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bart
Blkbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:11 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbart View Post
Seeking parts for my 2003 Itasca shower control valve. It works great but the knob was super ugly and missing the cover for the screw. Thus I was severely rusted. It’s gold that was popular in the early 2000’s. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bart
Not sure I can help a ton but I did replace the handles on our shower. If you take the existing handles off and take it to the store it’s really the base that you have to match. Some look like a “D” some have notches all the way around. I replaced mine by going to Home Depot’s plumbing section and matching them to replacement handles.

Tags
parts, shower