Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Fresh water holding tank question-micro minnie

We will be traveling in September to some state parks in Missouri that have electric only sites. This is kinda new for us because all of our camping for the last 13 years have had both water and electric on site and ive never used the fresh water holding tank on my previous travel trailer. My current travel trailer is a 2020 micro minnie winnie. Ive read thru the owners manual but cant find a specific answer to this question: When i go from using the onboard fresh water holding tank to city water hookup, some of our planned stops in Arkansas have water hookup at the the site, do i need to close the valve between the fresh water tank and the water pump?? Its located under a shelf under the sink. Not the most convenient place but doable after unloading and removing 4 screws on said shelf. If i can leave the valve open i will at least till i get back home. Owners manual says the system is isolated from city water but they may be talking about travel trailers with a "docking station" and a systems switch which mine does not have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Bob
REJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:24 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I have a 2021 Micro and I only turn the pump off on the panel.
TroutBum1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:19 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you TB. Might be all i need to do also.
REJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water, tank, water