Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-18-2022, 07:34 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2018 Minnie Plus under belly removal?

My Black Tank gate valve is stuck open 😒 I have what looks like some kind of heavy fabric under my 2018 Minnie Plus TT, there are screws in a strip by the bumper, can I remove these and drop the belly cover so I can get to the gate valve? I need to close it so I can us the portable tank I have. I was hoping these sticking valves would hold off a little longer before it became a big issue, I don't want to cut the fabric and loose the insulation, i don't think there's a way to tape the fabric together if it's cut or damaged. I have today to get under there before more heavy rains come tomorrow and the next several days. Help I can't find anything about this type of underbelly.
saboken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
removal