Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Plumbing | Systems and Fixtures
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-10-2020, 03:10 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2008 voyage 32h Water Filter?

I have a 2008 voyage 32h trying to find out what type filter goes under the sink.
Djbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #2
Site Team

2008 voyage 32h Water Filter?

Good luck. Our 2017 Adventurer came with one. I took it out (glad I saved the plug) and copied down all the info and had trouble finding anything matching. Finally, I found one on Amazon and ordered it. It looked right, but the connection at the top wouldn't work at all. I ended up putting the original back in place.

That was a year ago - so I guess I gave up. If you find one let us know here.

PS. I moved your post out of the water pump thread and into it's own thread. When wanting to ask about something that is not exactly on topic you should feel free to start a new thread with your question. Hope this helps.
Old 04-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Good luck. Our 2017 Adventurer came with one. I took it out (glad I saved the plug) and copied down all the info and had trouble finding anything matching. Finally, I found one on Amazon and ordered it. It looked right, but the connection at the top wouldn't work at all. I ended up putting the original back in place.

That was a year ago - so I guess I gave up. If you find one let us know here.

PS. I moved your post out of the water pump thread and into it's own thread. When wanting to ask about something that is not exactly on topic you should feel free to start a new thread with your question. Hope this helps.
Thanks sorry about that trying to learn how to use this site thanks for moving it.
Djbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 03:12 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

I have a undersink filter for a separate drinking water faucet and for the ice maker. Its a 3M product Aqua Pure C-LC runs about $45 on Amazon. It however will only work on the specific cartridge holder. I would look somewhere on the cartridge holder should be some kind of info as to maker etc. I know when I was trying to find my filter there seems to be a lot out there and they are all made for a certain system.
be happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 06:20 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

I have a 2007 Voyage 35L, the filter for my under counter (sink) is a tall ADC type that can be found at Camping World and most other RV supply stores. It is an expensive beast, about $45 - $50. It feeds the separate drinking water spout by the sink and the ice maker.

If you still have all the books and manuals you should find information about the filter in that pile of literature.
Kazoo Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:04 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazoo Tom View Post
I have a 2007 Voyage 35L, the filter for my under counter (sink) is a tall ADC type that can be found at Camping World and most other RV supply stores. It is an expensive beast, about $45 - $50. It feeds the separate drinking water spout by the sink and the ice maker.

If you still have all the books and manuals you should find information about the filter in that pile of literature.
This is the same filter that we have in our 2007 Voyage 33V. My wife found them in a two pack online at Filtersfast.com. Not cheap but a decent filter. We change it every year, regardless of amount of usage. We sort of obsess about what we drink.
Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:20 AM   #7
Winnie Driver

2008 Voyage 32H Undersink Water Filter

We also have a 32H with an under-sink water filter that feeds the sink water dispenser as well as the frig ice cube maker. The previous owner kindly left a NIB replacement filter with the unit, but it wouldn't mate to the receptacle. Obviously, that's why it was still new and in the box! Inspected the receptacle housing looking for any info that would lead me to the manufacture and a replacement cartridge without joy, and the manual left me on another wild goose case too.

Finally went to Home Depot and discovered a under-sink replacement receptacle as well as a two pack of filters. All is well now! When finding a replacement receptacle and filter combo, I didn't have trouble finding one that had similar inlet and outlet configuration (so I didn't have to reroute the hoses), and one that would act as a pass through if the filter wasn't present.

A note of caution: When winterizing the coach, remove and shutoff the needle valve that feeds the filter canister (so you don't load up the filter with the pink stuff), and remove the water connection at the solenoid that activates the frig ice cube tray and let the water drain out of that small water solenoid line. If you don't do that, the solenoid will freeze and crack over the winter. This ice cube solenoid can be found outside the coach at the frig access cover directly behind the frig.
RonsVoyage is offline   Reply With Quote