Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-21-2005, 11:56 AM   #1
Winnie-Wise

OK when we bought our 2001 Adventurer off the dealers lot. It did not come with a fancy soud system. Have R/L speakers over recliner and sofa/bed. They run to TV/AM/FM system. R/L speakers +/- wires conn to tiny AMP. with single wire each. There is also a +/- set of wires for power. In a true stereo conn. you would have R +/- wire and a L +/- wire. Any idea where I can find this conn. Replacement TV is set up for stereo. Old RCA just hjad an ear plug conn.
2010 Ford Flex
rvten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 11:56 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

OK when we bought our 2001 Adventurer off the dealers lot. It did not come with a fancy soud system. Have R/L speakers over recliner and sofa/bed. They run to TV/AM/FM system. R/L speakers +/- wires conn to tiny AMP. with single wire each. There is also a +/- set of wires for power. In a true stereo conn. you would have R +/- wire and a L +/- wire. Any idea where I can find this conn. Replacement TV is set up for stereo. Old RCA just hjad an ear plug conn.
2010 Ford Flex
Old 04-21-2005, 05:30 PM   #3

You need to talk to the people who designed your system and see what they can do for you. RiverPark, Inc 800-442-1171

Your coach came with a big black bag, in it is all the info on the equipment in your coach.

Tomcat F15
Old 04-22-2005, 04:39 AM   #4
Winnie-Wise

Yep looked through that Big Black Bag. Not much help. Have the wiring book Winn. sold me. Even contacted Winn. Just thought someone has already done this and couldpass on any ideas. Love there two wire color system All yellow +. All white-. Need a real good magnafying glass to read the ID on the wires. Who is RiverPark Inc.?
2010 Ford Flex
Old 04-22-2005, 07:11 AM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Hi Ho: When we bought our new 2000 35U it had the "enhanced" audio system, so I thought it would be good. Wrong! I simply replaced the TV (as you have) and put a home entertainment audio/video/DVD receiver in the overhead, added decent speakers and re-wired everything. Oh, we also added a tracking dish and satellite receiver. It took two days work but has been worth it. I had some stuff around and found a good TV on sale so the total parts cost was only about $300. The key is to get a good DVD/receiver that fits in the overhead. You should have an understanding of audio/video stuff or get some help from somewhere. I think I provided details on this forum at one time. Good luck, and let me know if I can help.
dirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:00 AM   #6

RiverPark, Inc is the manufacturer and supplier of the system in your coach. They have a complete array of stereo equipment, hi-end and economy. It all depends on what the coach manufacture specs out is what you get. The possibilities are varied and so is the cost.

Tomcat F15
"You get what you pay for, sometimes you pay more and get less."
Old 04-23-2005, 05:00 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

OK thanks for your help.
2010 Ford Flex