Interesting and creative idea but my concerns would be:
1. Will only work when awning is out, roof-mounted panels work anytime the sun is shining.
2. Too many moving parts to fail or malfunction, especially all the articulated joints.
3. At 15' x 7', doesn't extend out as much as most awnings.
4. Appears to be a start-up company with only one product that's not available until the second half of 2022.
5. Only a three year warranty and, as a start-up, the company may not be around in three years.
6. Relatively expensive, especially considering that most of us already have an awning, and published prices don't indicate installation is included:
800W 1000W 1200W
System Price $6,660 $8,500 $9,950
Discounted System Price $4,990 $6,250 $7,550
Net Cost After ITC Credit* $3,900 $4,900 $5,900
Refundable Deposit Due Today $100 $100 $100
Here's an interesting DIY solution that could be refined into a sleeker and lighter, commercial product. Demonstration starts at about 14:43: