Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-06-2020, 05:47 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

SiriusXM

The wife and I drove the RV from Northern Virginia to Orlando, Florida, for a two week stay. It was a 12-hour trip broken up into three driving days. I was surprised how often I had to "seek" new FM stations along the route. So I decided to install a SiriusXM radio when I returned. The RV is hardwired for Sirius but I can't seem to get a new radio to work. The manual states there's a SiriusConnect Interface Cable that connects the radio docking station to the Jensen radio, but when the radio is docked, the Jensen stays greyed out as if it doesn't see the radio installed.

Anyone use a Sirius radio with their hardwired docking system? I'm looking to see if I'm leaving a step out that isn't so obvious...
JDHarrin is offline   Reply With Quote