Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2022, 01:43 PM   #1
Jim202259KL

Looking for Cell Booster Installer Help

I'm looking for someone to help install a cell booster, specifically, to do the roof work (mounting a magnetic sharkfin antenna, drilling a hole on the rear side of the pre-mounted roof-to-cabinet box, help run the cable (I'm told it's much easier with two people), and caulk the hole made in the box. I can do the inside work myself though if the person has tips and suggestions that would always be welcome. Willing to pay a fair compensation. Where? Any place in the west/northwest/north Philadelphia suburbs. Thanks. When? Week of July 25 or later (but hopefully before the summer ends). Note: no ladder mounted on RV, my stand-alone ladder isn't high enough so I'd need someone with a better ladder.
Jim202259KL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cell booster, install, travato

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)