Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2021, 07:55 AM   #1
New To Winnebago

Help with GEAR on 2022 View 24D

Wife and I have a 2022 View 24D on order coming in July and will be transitioning from an Airstream 27FB. With the Airstream, we towed with a one ton Ram truck and could overpack gear in the bed for our adventures. Looking for advice on gear that works & fits in the storage bays of the View 24D, such as foldable tables, bbq’s, sewage hoses and bags (no where to store hose), or whatever else Winnie View owners can help with. Possibly some advice on what items go where…. Tools stored driver side main compartment, bbq stored passenger side compartment, solar panel stored in cab over bunk, etc.. We will also have our 2dr Jeep Willys with us as our toad and can utilize some room in the rear for storage. Thanks in advance for any help.
MilestoRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 01:30 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

I found the various youtube videos by Navion/View owners to be very helpful for the most part. The owners will show what they put where and how to make the best use of the available space. Send me a message with your email address and I can send you a PDF with the measurements I took on our 2021 24D. I paid to add 3 more solar panels and to upgrade the factory batteries with lithium phophate ones and so no need to store portable panels. The panels on the roof are availabe wherever and whenever the RV is parked.

The OCC is less than 1000 lbs with the Navion and so I would try to put as much weight into the Willys as you can.
Elkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Hey MilestoRV,

I was wonder if you ended up taking delivery of your View 24D?

We're about to take delivery of ours and we're going to be looking into a lot of the same things. What did you learn in the last year?

How has been your experience with reducing your weight and still having what you need?
Splaktar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
view