Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > Tech | Toys and Gear
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-27-2021, 11:13 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Access TV in living room

I have a 2019 minnie Winnie
I just need to access the hdmi in the living room to put a smart device

Anyone know the quick way to do so?
Damienwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 09:42 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Same issue for me

I have a 2011 Sightseer and cannot figure out how to get behind it. In fact, I'd like to replace it, so looking for info on removal of old TV as well. Looking forward to responses!
ccwinnie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:18 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

There is a common problem with many posts we get here on the forum! Many do not think to tell us the details we need to dig out the info!
All RV are different, so if we don't get easy access to what you are asking about, answering tends to get put off as too much trouble! Much easier to answer if we know where to look for the info?
But much easier if we find the info attached to your signature at the bottom of each post!

For Damienwong, we can go to the profile and dig out the info ---if we are feeling motivated enough to go look deep enough.
So I'm not busy and went to look and found this info that may help.
There is an HDMI splitter located under one of the dinette seats, perhaps? Shown on this drawing.

For the question from CCWinnie71, we don't have enough info on which of five different Rv to go looking, so no idea if it is posted or not, sorry!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hdmi.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	178175  
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:23 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Thank you for your help! I was just wondering is there a way to access the back of the TV? Seems something that should be so simple!

I'm definitely trying to avoid having to pay an RV service shop for something that is very simple -or at least should be haha.

thank you again.
Damienwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:44 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Sorry...I have a 2011 Sightseer 35J
ccwinnie71 is offline   Reply With Quote